Pages

Thursday 5 November 2015

Best time ever!

Best time ever!

Yesterday was awesome because, we had an amazing race challenge.
There were challenges like the fear factor, the cookie challenge, the pea pipes, the brain busters and the photo booth. Four were chosen for your group, for my group the challenges were number 1, the cookie challenge, number 2, the pea pipes,  number 3, the fear factor and last the brain busters. All trickie and disgusting but fun at the same time.


The first challenge to face was the cookie, the cookie challenge was were you would put the cookie on your forehead and within a minute you would have to get it too your mouth without using your hands. I thought the task would have been easy but time after time me and my friends would fail, expect 1 Uli the boy who would eat any thing on his face, every time he would try he would get it I didn’t know how he did it every time.


2nd best challenge was simple you get a straw get a pea to stay on the end of it and take 3 meters away without it falling to the ground easy right, WRONG it turns out that other people bumping into you on there way back to the bowl would make it fall and you start again. I made it every time from one bowl to another  without failure. The other three in my group were good  but I thought we were the best untill one and only one in our team was to cheat Hiwarau, he would pick some peas up and then put one on  the end of his straw and the when he got to the other bowl he would put them in to help us win but the teacher saw and so by default we lost angrily we went to the next challenge fear factor were we would face the fear of yuck spaghetti and fruit salad.

It’s true what your thinking  why would we eat grouse food simple to get points  and no the spaghetti didn’t have mold on it, it was mixed with  a tin of fruit salad yuck right. Before we got to that we had a choice to make who was going to eat the dry weat-bix decisions were made to vote three votes were to me the only girl to try eat a dry weat-bix “oh well”  as I walked up to the front “piece of cake” and man was I wrong it was as dry as the sand at a dessert or of chipped wood put in the sun I mean it was bad, a minute late it was gone I didn’t win all I got was a sore throat that only water could fix. before long 2 were picked to do the yuckiest of all, the spaghetti and  fruit salad. Again I was picked with Hiwarau and to make it easier we decided that he was going to eat the spaghetti and I was going to eat the fruit. It tasted awful I wanted to vomit. In the end we lost but the fun was all that matters.

Now the moment I was waiting for Brain Busters the easiest one of all,
the first question was easy we flew through it in a jippy and we got our next question and with this one man did our smiles fly of our faces, how on earth are you ment to have a triangle with nine circles and each side would have to equal  17 only using 1 to 9 numbers and your not aloud to use the number more than once. How on earth are you ment to do that. Difficulty everyone in our group  tried and failed so much for smarts.

We failed pretty much at every task that lied ahead of us yesterday but we didn’t care. The fun for us was all that matters for our team the points were nothing the fun was everything.
Yesterday Rocked

No comments:

Post a Comment