Pages

Thursday 20 November 2014

Tapa Art

This is my tapa pattern it's meant to be brown, black, light brown or a dark yellow. I was told by a friend  that you could use any colour but she didn't say that  she was just guessing  so I completed  the wrong thing so I decided to just write about it and tell you the wrong and right way of doing the tapa art. This is what it’s meant to look like!


Alarzae.png





This has been dyed with brown dye and  dried in the sun this is what my tapa art  is meant to look like but I thought that it still looked cool even though it is  the wrong way to do a tapa piece of art. My tapa art represents the  pardarnus leaf it is sharp it has shaded pieces to show the curves. My art is part of nature and in this nature means peace!!



No comments:

Post a Comment