Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2014

tangle

Art Attack! I wanted to know what the teachers were on about , I walked back to my class and sat down.

My first activity was passed out, it was a tangle.  ‘What’s a tangle?’ you may ask well your about to find out!!


First  you need a tangle a tangle is a pattern that mean's combined as one. Go online to find  some idea’s to create. Then once you found  it you have to start  finding or creating a pattern for your tangle so play around with different shapes lines maybe even cultural art then once you've of the design draw in lightly in pencil on your tangle piece then with your favorite colors go round outside on your design and make it full colour now combine the tangle pieces and if you did the same as me it should look like this!

I think that this is one of the best tangles you would have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment