Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

FIAFIA

Title: FiaFia



I had just seen five groups  and was  just about to see one more to make it six. When I was asked to stand, my legs started  shaking, and my heart started  pounding so fast that it could have jumped out of my chest.  I was so scared I for got every move in the second song and then when  I did the pihull I felt hot and extorted I had really bad stage fright and then when I got of my teacher said that I needed to  Practice more  !!Ohno!!  I thought   the Real show was tomorrow I was so scared!!!..



I just woke up and had the feeling of butterflies in my stomach to day was the day that I performed in front of everyone I tried to hide from these boy but they found me and bushed me I fell and twisted my wrist and hurt it.It’s so sore right now talk about bad luck ! I went home Got ready to get back to school. Got to school and went around the school with my best friend nikki and 6:00pm I went to my change room and got changed and went out Into the crowd everyone called out to people It was a mad house BUT IT WAS FUN!!!!!



I had just seen five groups  and was  just about to see one more to make it six. When I was asked to stand, my legs started  shaking, and my heart started  pounding so fast that it could have jumped out of my chest.  I was so scared I for got every move in the second song and then when  I did the pihull I felt hot and extorted I had really bad stage fright.


Wow everyone liked my dance  (I was in the hula girls) that was amazing well my favorite dance was up and it was the Niuean yay I said to my friends as we heard them come on to the stage and as that yell out their words the song begin and it was amazing I loved it and the samoa’s were wonderful and graceful just lovely .


For me the whole night was great was very cool I just loved it all I hope we can do it again this year.

















No comments:

Post a Comment